Last modified: 7th March 2017
Information we collect
- Personal Data. SiD does not collect any personal data from the devices.
- Camera. Our service requires us to collect images from your device’s camera. For example, you won’t be able to upload photos from your camera unless we can access your camera.
How we use the information
- All photos captured using SiD are not stored or saved on your device at any point.
- Photos are directly transmitted securely using modern cryptography over SSL\TLS (HTTPS) connections to an NHS datacentre endpoint.
How we share information
- Information is not shared with any third parties